- August 14th and 16th : 9 AM to 3 PM
Spartanburg County Library
151 S Church St, Spartanburg, SC 29306
- August 17th and 18th : 10 AM to 3 PM
181 S 707, Cowpens, SC 29330
- August 21st, 22nd, and 23rd 10 AM to 3 PM
USC Upstate Campus
800 University Way | Spartanburg, SC 29303
Questions about upcoming sampling events? Email Christina at email@example.com
The self-collection portion of the ALL-IN SC study will 1) determine how accurate at-home tests are, 2) if South Carolinians like these test options, and 3) if residents trust their test results. If selected for this part of the study, you will be asked to provide a small blood and nasal swab sample and perform two self-collection tests. A certified phlebotomist will collect less than 1 tablespoon of blood. If selected, you can bring a ‘plus one’ with you!
If you have received an invitation letter:
- You should register for an appointment online using our confidential registration system: website address.
If you plan to bring a ‘plus one’, they will also need to register and create their own appointment.
- Show up to the testing site on the day and time of your appointment.
- Check-in at the registration table, and follow the steps listed on your personalized directions form.
- Complete all sample collections within 20 to 30 minutes. And you’re done!
You will receive your test results ‘for research purposes only’ within a few days by email. The participant will receive an email notification to login to a secure portal to review results, download and print if needed.
All participants will receive a monetary incentive.
Visit our FAQ tab for answers to frequently asked questions.
If your question is not listed under the FAQs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our project hotline at 803-576-7378.
Thank you for your consideration!
This project has been approved by the University of South Carolina’s Institutional Review Board (Protocol Number: Pro00114822).